- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a detail oriented, high energy and collaborative Senior Corporate Accountant to join our Accounting team. In this role you will provide analysis and reporting on a broad spectrum of accounting disciplines. You will have a pivotal role within the Accounting team and design reporting, review policy governance processes, head the balance sheet and lead our reporting functions. You will also ensure accurate accounting, reporting and internal controls.
About the role:
- Drive enterprise financial reporting for the organization, collaborate with business lines to ensure accurate data and efficient processes are utilized.
- Review the balance sheet, account reconciliations and offer solutions to all items needing reconciliation.
- Oversee the monthly balance sheet reporting and summarize reviews, and ensure all reconciled items have follow-up.
- Direct all ERP implementations. Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As a Schneider associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience required
- Four to six years of practical work experience in Accounting and/or Auditing required
- CPA or working toward CPA preferred.
- Public accounting or internal audit experiences preferred
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.