Vendor Services Administrator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Work Model:
- Full time; Mon - Fri 8a-5p
Schneider is seeking a Vendor Services Administrator to be the primary contact for contract management and administration, invoice reconciliation and process integration for suppliers providing contracted services or products. These contracts include but are not limited to the travel management company; lodging and meetings/events facilities; and a variety of modes of transportation (including the fleet of company automobiles) being provided for all categories of associates and candidates. This position will also partner with a variety of internal constituents and other selected contracted suppliers to maintain integrated systems and processes.
About the role:
- Serve as the subject-matter expert and implement best pricing, terms and product/service delivery options in accordance with Schneiders purchasing policies and guidelines.
- Identify, analyze and assist in implementing cost savings ideas and productivity improvements by maintaining and engaging associates, customers and assigned (contracted) suppliers in a continuous improvement mindset in providing business products/services.
- Monitor weather conditions and communications from key Schneider operational areas and be prepared to engage suppliers and ensure readiness for a surge in activity.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience of one to two years.
- Ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Motivation to achieve outcomes and reach goals
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230861