Senior Operations Specialist
- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Full time; Tuesday - Saturday 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Schneider is seeking a Senior Operations Specialist in Green Bay to be accountable for working with drivers, improving day-to-day processes, increasing business efficiencies and completing administrative processes. The Senior Operations Specialist will accomplish this work through using tracking systems and working with other team members.
- Assign freight to company drivers.
- Ensure optimal use of driver capacity.
- Provide feedback to leaders about challenges related to capacity and customers.
- Work closely with drivers and customers to solve issues that arise.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- One year of operations experience preferred.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
Pay and benefits:
- Additional $1.25 per hour on second and third shift, $2.00 per hour on weekends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of operations benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231385