- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Software Engineer in Green Bay, WI to create solutions for business problems through the designing and programming of automated systems. The Software Engineer will provide intermediate-level support through analyzing, designing, developing and maintaining custom program code and applications that support business processes and functions.
- Complete moderate- to large-sized projects and assignments on large, complex applications.
- Design, code, test, debug and implement solutions for new system development, enhancements of existing systems and implementation of third-party products.
- Assist other developers in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Develop project design requirements.
- Support the resolution of deployment, warranty and post-warranty issues and defects and other domain-related design problems.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems or related field.
- Minimum of two years of relevant IT experience.
- Proficient in Java-based software development.
- Proficient knowledge of system design and development, development patterns, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Understanding of business and IT strategies, architectural standards and software capabilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of information technology benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231456