Account and Driver Manager
- Work model:
- Rosemount, MN
- First shift
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Schneider is seeking an Account and Driver Manager in Rosemount, MN to act as the main point of contact for one of Schneider’s customers and provide transportation management. The Account and Driver Manager may be onsite at the customer, will lead a team of office associates and drivers and will be the primary liaison between Schneider and the customer.
- Provide leadership to office associates and drivers.
- Keep team members informed, focused and motivated day-to-day.
- Ensure superior customer service.
- Use weekly scorecards and financial reports to track the account’s profits and losses.
- Establish strong business relationships and maintain two-way communication with the customer, office associates and drivers.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of transportation experience preferred.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Can lead, coach and develop a team.
- Good at problem solving.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of operations benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231592