- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Lead Accountant that has a strong financial accounting focus and actively participates in the period end close process of both transactional subledger functions and non-integrated wholly owned subsidiaries. You will assist in the preparation of internal reporting and financial statements and perform in depth variance analysis following each period end close.
- Supervise subledger accounting functions.
- Assist with compliance and audit requests, requests related to subledger activity, and filings and process improvement projects.
- Support budget and forecasting for invested capital and support departments within Controllership.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations for assigned accounts.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and assist in assessing the effectiveness of control procedures in mitigating intended risks.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience required.
- Six plus years of practical work experience in Accounting and/or Auditing required.
- CPA with a combination of public accounting and industry experience preferred.
- Experience in a multi-divisional corporation with large ERP systems (Oracle, SAP) a plus.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231603