- Work model:
- Seymour, IN
- First shift
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Driver Manager in Seymour provide leadership to a group of truck drivers through fielding phone calls and working to solve problems. The Driver Manager will act as a link between the business, our drivers and customers.
- Make safety-conscious decisions that ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Balance the needs of our customers, drivers and the business.
- Provide direction to drivers and ensure excellent customer service.
- Manage driver payroll and home time.
- Collaborate with various teams to identify and implement creative solutions to improve retention.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good at problem solving.
- Able to work with a variety of teams.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of operations benefits.
Job ID: 233195