Schneider is proud to announce, effective as of April 9, 2017, new pay packages and work configurations for truck drivers in our Van Truckload division, our largest division.
Van Truckload New Pay Package Highlights
- Increased pay for all U.S. Over-the-Road solo drivers
- Increased pay potential with new Over-the-Road and Regional configurations
- Increased mileage rates by experience level and location for almost all Van Truckload drivers in the last two years
- Higher pay for Team drivers, including extra pay if both partners have hazmat
- Automatic mileage rate increases by experience level (including three in your first year)
- Accessorial pay for detention,
layoverand hand load/unload
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Limited-time sign-on bonus
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2,000 each
Ask a recruiter about the Van Truckload
Van Truckload New Work Configuration Highlights
- New configurations include:
- Regional Home Weekly – Stay 750 miles from home
- Regional No New York City – Drive the central 24 states, not the Northeast
- Over-the-Road Eastern 37 States – Choose from more than a dozen potential home time options
- Improved dispatch and driver utilization in existing configurations, which include:
- Over-the-Road 48 states – Travel the country in unparalleled fashion
- Regional Western 11 states – Own the West with maximum miles
- Regional Northeast states – Rack up the miles close to home
- Slip-seating (i.e. 2 weeks out, 1 week home) and part-time options
We offer more than just a paycheck.
At Schneider, you’ll get more than just a paycheck. Learn more about our competitive benefits package.
Ask a recruiter about the Van Truckload configuration details in your area by calling 800-44-PRIDE, or search all Van Truckload opportunities near you.