Senior Service Advisor - $2,000 Sign On Bonus
- Atlanta, GA
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 2:00pm-12:30am + Every Other Weekend
The Schneider maintenance team has an immediate need for a detail oriented Senior Service Advisor to be the main liaison between Schneider Drivers and our shop. You will have direct contact with the Driver, diagnose the equipment, retrieve fault codes, and make appropriate repair decisions. You will update the Driver and the business regarding the availability of the equipment, as well as, create accurate electronic work orders for the shop.
About the role:
- Support the Drivers in a highly professional manner to ensure a positive shop experience.
- Prioritize workload in a dynamic environment.
- Provide accurate availability of equipment and communicate to the drivers.
As an Associate you will enjoy:
- Schneider offers a clean, safe working environment, company paid training, safety shoe program and uniforms provided by the company.
- Performance based pay plan, paid weekly with hourly rate vs flat rate, referral rewards program.
- Paid vacation, flex days and holiday pay as well as a company matched 401K, fully funded Retirement and Profit Share plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, and wellness programs available to include smoking cessation and adoption benefits, flexible spending account.
- Education reimbursement program plus individual development opportunities, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Technical degree, certificate, or diploma in engines, electronics, or related systems and a minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
- Annual Vehicle Inspector and Brake Inspector certification (per Department of Transportation requirements).
- Working knowledge of driver hours of service rules is preferred.
- Solid computer skills and ability to use diagnostic software preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication, and teambuilding skills.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.