Regional Van Truckload truck driver – home weeklyTop drivers earn $61,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $45,450 - $55,550
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Become a Regional Van Truckload driver and enjoy two nights at home each week and average annual earnings of $45,450 to $55,550. Regional drivers at Schneider stay within 700 miles of Gary, IN while averaging 2,000-2,200 miles each week and $0.50 per mile*.
Regional Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $45,450 to $55,550* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $61,000* top annual earning potential.
- Guaranteed minimum pay of $800 per week starting out through Jan. 30, 2021.
- Up to $0.50 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 - 2,200 average miles per week, all driven within 700 miles of Gary, IN.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Regional Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Opportunity to complete a paid five-week Class A CDL apprenticeship training course at a Schneider facility.
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – By staying within the same region, you’ll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Gary Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.