Regional Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $80,000 | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus
- Average pay:
- $55,900 - $68,100
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Regional Van Truckload drivers earn up to $0.41 per mile* starting pay, averaging 2,200 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul staying within the Western 11 states. Choose from several different home time options and haul 90% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook) in this CDL driving job. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds: staying close to home plus the freedom of the open road. Start your truck driving career as a Regional driver with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $80,000 per year*
- Guaranteed minimum pay of $800 per week starting out through Jan. 30, 2021
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriciton allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving in the Western 11 states at Schneider
- New facility in Phoenix, AZ, serving drivers in the West
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club - after five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about Regional driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Western Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.