Dedicated Team truck driver – Sprouts Farmers MarketTop drivers earn $75,000 | Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $56,100 - $68,500
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Earn up to $0.57 per mile* and haul produce in reefer trailers for Sprout Farmers Market. Dedicated Team truck drivers will enjoy a consistent schedule with weekly home time.
Atlanta Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $56,100 to $68,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $75,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.57 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 4,600 average miles per week within the South and East regions.
- Reefers, 3-5 loads per week, 1-4 stop-offs per load, 50% drop-and-hook.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Atlanta Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Atlanta, GA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
- Must be a formed team.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Atlanta
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Atlanta Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.