Dedicated nighttime truck driver - StaplesTop drivers earn $57,000 | $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $45,000 - $55,000
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Enjoy daily home time, annual earnings of $43,000 to $57,000 and consistent miles as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s nighttime Staples account. Drivers on this account will haul office supplies and are required to drive at night.
Portland Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $45,000 to $55,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $57,000* top annual earning potential.
- Home daily.
- 300 average miles per week, all driven within Oregon and Washington.
- Haul office supplies with 50 loads per week of, 1 stop off per load and 100% drop-and-hook.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Portland Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 35 miles of Portland, OR.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on hourly rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Portland
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Portland Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.