Van Truckload Driver TrainerJanesville, WI
- Provide hands-on training that meets curriculum requirements and driver needs.
- Work with Leadership and Operations to solve issues identified during training.
- Maintain and update training records to ensure compliance.
- Assist with driver out processing tasks.
- Help new driver associates adapt to the over-the-road lifestyle.
- Haul freight regularly.
- Exhibit behavior that aligns with Schneider values, standards and dress code.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, and the scope of the job may change based on business demands.
Pay and bonus potential
- Competitive starting annual salary*.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses available.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- At least 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Previous instructor/training experience preferred.
- Live within 30 miles of Janesville, WI.
Still need more experience or have questions about qualifications? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.
Hear more about this role from our Driver Trainers
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.