New pay increase - Regional Van Truckload truck driverTop drivers earn up to $67,000 | $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $960 - $1,170 weekly
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- 90% drop-and-hook.
- Drive within 250 miles from Nashville, TN.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- Familiarity – By staying within the same region, you’ll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Work-life balance – Enjoy the perfect balance of time out on the road, hauling freight and time at home, being with family and friends.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.