deBoer Landing Req
Schneider offers one of the widest varieties of driving opportunities for all experience levels in the industry.
Whether you want to rack up a million miles or get home often, we have immediate driving positions that will work for you. Apply now and we will reach out to help you find a position that best meets your needs.
- Van Truckload: Rack up big miles and money hauling freight locally, regionally or Over-the-Road.
- Dedicated: Get reliable home time and predictable schedules hauling freight for one customer.
- Tanker: Earn more while hauling 75% non-hazardous loads locally, regionally or Over-the-Road.
- Intermodal: Use top-notch equipment to drive local or regional freight to and from rail yards.
- Teams: Drive with a partner and a pet while enjoying the highest earning potential, most miles and the newest equipment.
- At least 21 years old (DOT requirement).
- Valid Class A CDL in state of residence for most positions.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Various pay packages to include mileage pay and activity-based pay.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Up to $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider
- Safety first and always - Schneider’s dedication to safety means that you can always expect top-notch training and safety equipment.
- Constant support - Someone is always available to provide 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support for drivers in need.
- Access to company facilities - Take full advantage of Schneider’s facilities, which provide free parking, free laundry, meal options, exercise equipment and more.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.