Dedicated Truck Driver - Family Dollar | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Gary, IN or Chicago, IL
All CDL holders
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.45 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul multi-stop freight and unload using (gravity rollers or pallet jacks) to one of the fastest growing discount retail chains in the United States, Family Dollar, and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of 350 miles from your domicile. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Watch this video on what you can expect when you apply to drive on a Dollar Dedicated account.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Chicago and Gary Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $90,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Chicago and Gary Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Gary, IN or Chicago, IL
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer -
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois and Gary. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: