Dedicated Truck Driver - Family Dollar | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | St. Louis, MO
All CDL holders
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.45 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul multi-stop freight and unload using (gravity rollers or pallet jacks) to one of the fastest growing discount retail chains in the United States, Family Dollar, and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of IA, IL, MN, MO, ND, NE, SD and WI. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Watch this video on what you can expect when you apply to drive on a Dollar Dedicated account.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
St. Louis Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $85,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Up to $0.03 per mile performance bonus
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
St. Louis Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of St. Louis, MO
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer -
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Missouri. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: