Truck Driver | Sponsored CDL Training Program | Illinois and Missouri
Every other week
Interested in a truck driving career but don't know where to start? We've got you covered; we will help locate a school for you and will work with that school to help you get your career started. Schneider has partnered with a set of professional truck driving schools and is offering assistance with tuition to select candidates that are looking to obtain their Class A CDL license. We'll even save you a driving position with Schneider once you've successfully graduated.
Get in gear for a successful truck driving career that will get you going places!
- Individuals looking to obtain a Class A CDL license
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Upon graduation, full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- A truck driver position with Schneider
- Paid orientation
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options (after 90 days employment)
- Paid time off
- 24-hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry assistance and cafeteria service
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid driver's license
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider
Several work schedules available to choose from:
- OTR drivers continue to rack up miles - meaning you keep earning. OTR drivers enjoy great miles, money and adventures while traveling the country!
- Weekly Time at Home drivers stay closer and get predictable home time.
More Freight Means More Money
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: