Local Intermodal Truck Driver | $3,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Daily | Worcester, MA
Schneider Local Intermodal truck drivers get home daily and earn up to $75,000 per year*. Truckers in this CDL driving position haul 90% no-touch freight containers in and out of the rail yards within CT, MA, ME, NH, RI and VT. Take the next step forward in your career with daily home time as Local Intermodal driver with Schneider. Apply today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Worcester Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly – 86% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Worcester Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 40 miles of Worcester, MA
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Mobile communications platform — the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving in (location)
- Financial, legal, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- Learn more about Schneider’s Intermodal division
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety, integrity, respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Massachusetts. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.