Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $8,000 Sign-on Bonus | New Pay Increase | Keasbey, NJ or Paulsboro, NJ
All CDL holders
Earn up to $0.54 per mile- up to $72,000 per year including accessorial pay and a new pay increase. Regional Tanker truck drivers also get home weekly, so it's a great combination of pay and home time. Schneider's Tanker freight base features 2/3 non-hazardous loads, but we provide industry-leading paid tanker training to prepare you for whatever bulk liquid chemicals you haul. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you join Schneider's Tanker division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
New Jersey Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.54 per mile*
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $72,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $8,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
New Jersey Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Keasbey, NJ or 85 miles of Paulsboro, NJ and live in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland or Delaware
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required after time of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age is two years old with 51% automated transmissions
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.â€
Join one of the top trucking companies in New Jersey. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: