Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $0.60 cpm | Indianapolis, IN
All CDL holders
Schneider Tanker drivers are among the highest paid in the fleet, and you can earn up to $0.56 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $68,000 per year with accessorial pay), while still getting weekly home time. This Regional CDL truck driving position specializes in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of which are non-hazardous. Tanker truckers in a Regional configuration enjoy a small-company feel with large-company benefits - which you'll experience right away with our industry-leading paid tanker training. Join Schneider's elite group of Tanker drivers today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Indianapolis Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.56 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $68,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $7,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Indianapolis Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 125 miles of Indianapolis, IN and live in Indiana
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Indiana. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: