Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Up to $12,000 Sign-on Bonus | New Pay Increase | Charlotte, NC
All CDL holders
Up to $0.51 per mile* (up to $57,000 per year with accessorial pay and a new pay increase) and weekly home time - that's what Regional Tanker truck drivers can expect at Schneider. CDL truckers in Schneider's Tanker division safely haul bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of which are non-hazardous - and enjoy the industry's leading paid tanker training. If you're ready to join Schneider's elite team of Tanker drivers, apply today and you'll be well on your way to enjoying a small-company feel with large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Charlotte Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.51 per mile*
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonus
- Up to $57,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $12,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $8,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Charlotte Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Charlotte, NC and live in North Carolina, South Carolina or Tennessee
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age is two years old with 51% automated transmissions
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Schneider has led the industry since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.â€
Join one of the top trucking companies in North Carolina. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: