Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Ford | Up to $6,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Home Weekly | Memphis, TN
This Dedicated Team truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.47 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul preloaded multi-stop freight for a multinational automaker, Ford, and benefit from consistent miles within a primary travel area of CO, FL, TN and TX. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Need a Team driving partner? No problem. Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to help you find one.
Have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Memphis Dedicated Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Memphis Dedicated Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 25 miles of Memphis, TN
- Night driving is required
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Safety isn’t a buzzword — it’s a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it’s just one more thing that’s separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
“I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don’t change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Tennessee. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.