Regional Intermodal Truck Driver | Up to $0.57 cpm | Home Weekly | Fairburn, GA
Regional Intermodal truck drivers enjoy weekly time at home and earn up to $68,000 per year*. That great combination of home time and pay is possible by hauling 95% no-touch freight in and out of the rail yards within 300 miles of Atlanta, GA. Learn more about this CDL driving job and apply to be Schneider's next great Regional Intermodal driver!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Fairburn Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $68,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Fairburn Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months Class A driving experience
- Live within 75 miles of Fairburn, GA
- Hazmat endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 90 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Company-owned chassis to increase productivity and lesson time spent at the rail yard
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Georgia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.