Regional Intermodal Truck Driver | Home Weekly | Shrewsbury, MA
6 months or greater CDL experience
Truck drivers earn up to $90,000 per year* and get home weekly in this Regional Intermodal CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 100% no-touch freight containers within CT, MA, ME and NH. In fact, a truck driver's week begins and ends at the rail yard, ensuring you maximum home time. Start your Regional truck driving career in Schneider's Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Shrewsbury Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $90,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly – 86% of fleet receives bonus *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Shrewsbury Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Shrewsbury, MA
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
A huge freight base, options galore, big money, respect for drivers, nationwide facility network, commitment to safety - don't settle for a few somewhere else when you can have it all with Schneider. The best you can get is an application away.
"It seemed like a no-brainer to switch to Schneider. Schneider has the best you can get."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Massachusetts. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: