Inexperienced Regional Truck Driver | $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Phoenix, AZ
Pick your own schedule
Less than 3 months CDL experience
Regional truck drivers earn up to $0.44 per mile* starting pay, have a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job. Regional truckers haul 90% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 2,500 miles per week and 350-400 miles per haul within a primary travel area of 11 Western states and Texas. As a Regional driver, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional trucking career with Schneider today in Arizona!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: New Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
Full-time CDL Regional truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $64,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for an experienced driver
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for an inexperienced driverHow is this number determined?
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Predictable work schedule
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan - when you contribute 1-4%, company matches 50%; on the 5th and 6th percent, matches dollar for dollar
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Up to $3,000 per driver referral
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network with many locations offering free showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, TV lounges and cafeterias
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training pay per day and potential bonuses
- Advantage Club - After five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted into this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Passenger program - Take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Discount program - Enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Financial, legal, adoption and insurance - Financial planning and debt management service, access to family legal and CDL protector plans, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
Additional Regional Truck Driver Benefits for Military Personnel
- Credit for Military Experience Program - up to 100% of your time served will be used as Schneider driving experience credit towards pay and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program - may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
Another Reason Truck Drivers Choose Schneider:
Excellence since 1935
We didn't get to 11,000+ truck drivers overnight. We started with one man, one truck and one dream, and we've continued to grow into the industry leader by putting drivers first. We're excited for you to help us shape the next 80 years.
"I really like it here. I've driven for other companies, and no one is like Schneider."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Arizona. Call Gabby at 800-343-8531 ext 200-7016 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: