Regional Truck Driver | Up to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus | New Pay Increase | Home Weekly
Get home weekly and drive within 750 miles of your park location as a Regional Van Truckload driver on this new configuration. Haul 95% no-touch freight in this CDL driving job, most of it drop-and-hook, with a predictable schedule. Earn up to $0.44 per mile* starting pay, while averaging 2,200 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds - the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your trucking career as a Regional driver in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $1,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within 100 miles of Charlotte, NC or within 50 miles of Greensboro, NC, Columbia, SC, Greenville, SC, North Augusta, SC or Spartanburg, SC or within 40 miles or Fayetteville, NC
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Regional driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in North Carolina and South Carolina. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.