Regional Truck Driver | Up to $3,500 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $0.50 cpm | Home Weekly
Regional Van Truckload drivers in this new configuration get home weekly and stay within 750 miles of your park location. Earn up to $0.46 per mile* starting pay with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and have a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job. Regional truck drivers haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 1,700-2,500 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul. As a Regional trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional trucking career in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $3,500 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $1,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- CDL Apprenticeship Training available
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club - after five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Learn more about Regional driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.