Team Truck Driver | Up to $16,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Up to $0.57 cpm | Arkansas
Team drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload Division are among the highest compensated in the fleet - up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay and an average of 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. Enjoy a predictable schedule, 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook) and of course the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career in Arkansas, splitting your miles, not your pay, as you rack up more miles and money than a solo driver.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Arkansas Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $78,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $8,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Arkansas Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within Arkansas
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract — we don’t lock you in, but you’ll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything." Timothy, 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Arkansas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.