Night Intermodal Truck Driver | $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Daily | Green Bay, WI
3 months or greater CDL experience
Intermodal truck drivers enjoy daily time at home and earn up to $75,000 per year*. That great combination of home time and pay is possible by hauling 100% no-touch freight in and out of the rail yards within Wisconsin and Illinois. Learn more about this CDL driving job and apply to be Schneider's next great Intermodal driver!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Green Bay Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Driver performance bonus paid out weekly - 86% of fleet receives bonus *Based on CDL driver experience
Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Green Bay Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Green Bay, WI
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Night driving required
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, over 85% automated transmissions
- Variety of work schedules available
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: