Jet-Set Dedicated Truck Driver - Walmart | Sign-on Bonus Available | Paid Flights
Every three weeks
All CDL holders
Jet-Set Dedicated truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) - no relocation required. Earn up to $64,000 per year as you haul no-touch, multi-stop loads for the world's largest retailer, Walmart. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry's most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $64,000 per year*
- Sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: