Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Southwest
Earn up to $0.455 per mile* starting pay and choose from different home time options as an Over-the-Road (OTR) Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) driver. This long-haul configuration features 95% no-touch freight with an average of 2,500-3,000 miles per week throughout the 48 contiguous states. This CDL driving job is a perfect fit for drivers looking to explore the country and rack up big miles. Start your trucking career as an Over-the-Road LTL driver with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Southwest. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.