Over-the-Road (OTR) LTL Driver | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Rockies
Over-the-Road (OTR) Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) drivers haul 95% no-touch freight, choose from different home time options and earn up to $0.455 per mile* starting pay in this CDL driving job. OTR LTL truck drivers in this long-haul configuration average 2,500-3,000 miles per week driving through the 48 contiguous states. There’s no better way to hit the open road and see the country, while racking up big miles, than as an OTR LTL driver with Schneider. Start your Schneider trucking career today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Rockies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.