Regional LTL Driver | Home Weekly | Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus | Memphis, TN
All CDL holders
Regional Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get home weekly, earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay and have a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job. Regional LTL drivers haul a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.), mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 2,500-3,000 miles per week. As a Regional LTL trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Memphis!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Memphis Regional LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid 2-week auto only CDL training program option for those starting a driving career
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Memphis Regional LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Memphis, TN
More Reasons to Choose Regional LTL Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about LTL driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies, I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Tennessee. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: