Dedicated LTL Driver - American Furniture | Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Brownstown, MI
Every other week
All CDL holders
This Dedicated Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck driver position features earnings up to $0.45 per mile*, 10-14 days out with 2 days home and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will drive Dedicated lanes east of the Mississippi River. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight on regular lanes, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your LTL trucking career in Schneider's Dedicated division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Brownstown Dedicated LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Brownstown Dedicated LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Brownstown, MI
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated LTL Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 2.5 years, all new trucks with automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Michigan. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: