Dedicated Part-Time Straight Truck Delivery Driver - Lowe's | Venice, FL
This Dedicated Straight Truck Delivery Driver is part of Schneider’s home delivery offering and features daily home time for non-CDL drivers. Straight truck drivers will haul multi-stop freight for Lowe's, a home improvement retailer. Deliver products directly to a customer’s home or business, then unload, un-package and install the product according to the pre-arranged service the customer purchased. Enjoy a consistent schedule within a primary travel area of 30 miles from Venice, FL.
Venice Straight Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $20.10 per hour*
- Up to $25,000 per year*
- *Based on straight truck experience
Straight Truck Driver Benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
Venice Straight Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid motor vehicle driver’s license
- Live within 30 miles of Venice, FL
- Prior straight truck delivery experience preferred
More Reasons to Choose Straight Truck Driving at Schneider
- No CDL required — if you have a safe motor vehicle driving record, you can start here
- Daily home time — no need to sacrifice your home life to enjoy a rewarding driving career
- Handheld devices to provide a seamless customer interaction
- The future is now as home delivery quickly expands across more business sectors
- Learn more about Straight Truck driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.” Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Straight Truck Delivery Driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Get in the driver's seat. Find a job near you: