Regional LTL Driver - E-Commerce Freight | Home Multiple Times per Week | $10,000 Sign-on Bonus | Hartford, CT
Multiple Times Per Week
3 months or greater CDL experience
Regional Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get home multiple times a week and earn up to $70,000 per year* starting pay. Enjoy a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job, averaging 1,800-2,000 miles per week. Regional LTL drivers engage frequently with customers and assist with tailgating freight (boxed furniture, carpet, etc.). As a Regional LTL trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Enjoy you weekends off as well as time off during the week. Start your Regional LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today in Hartford!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Hartford Regional LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- $20 stop-off pay (average 10-15 stop offs per round)
- Accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Schneider paid CDL training program option in as little as 2 weeks for those starting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience program
Hartford Regional LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Hartford, CT
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Regional LTL Driving at Schneider
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Connecticut. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.