Regional Intermodal Truck Driver | Up to $0.54 cpm | $2,500 Sign-on Bonus | Fairless Hills, PA
Every other week
3 months or greater CDL experience
Truck drivers earn up to $65,000 per year* and get home every other week in this Regional Intermodal CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 99% no-touch freight containers within the Northeast. In fact, a truck driver's week begins and ends at the rail yard, ensuring you maximum home time. Start your Regional truck driving career in Schneider's Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Fairless Hills Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Fairless Hills Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Fairless Hills, PA
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving in (location)
- Financial, legal, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Pennsylvania. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.