Dedicated Night Truck Driver - Walmart | New Pay Increase | Up to $4,000 Sign-on Bonus | 3 or 4 Day Work Week | Sterling, IL
This Dedicated truck driver position features a 3 day work schedule with activity-based pay. You decide how much you earn and how often you are home. Dedicated truckers haul no-touch multi-stop loads for the world's largest retailer, Walmart, and benefit from consistent miles within a primary travel area of IA, IL and WI. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Sterling Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Activity-based pay calculated by mileage and stops
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
Sterling Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 90 miles of Sterling, IL
- Night driving is required
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club, after five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Learn more about part-time driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.