Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver - Night | Top Drivers earn $68,000
$54,000 - $66,000
3 months or greater CDL experience
This Dedicated Tanker truck driver night position features an earning potential up to $68,000 per year*, daily time at home and a predictable schedule. Dedicated Tanker drivers will haul bulk liquid silica for an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company. Drivers will benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of Illinois. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you start your career as a Dedicated Tanker driver today!
No tanker driving experience? No problem. Schneider’s paid tanker training will prepare you to fit right in among our elite team of drivers.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $68,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- Paid based on a daily rate
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago Heights, IL or Gurnee, IL
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Night driving is required
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.