Security Services Incident Specialist Sr
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Rotating Schedule: Week 1 Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 8am - 4:30pm; Week 2 - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat 8am - 4:30pm
The Schneider Organization is currently looking for an upbeat, detail oriented and process focused Senior Security Services Incident Specialist to join the team. You're responsible for leading and coordinating incident investigations and cargo thefts reported to Security Services. You will establish and maintain an incident program which includes documenting incidents, mapping response flows and coordinating or conducting investigations or interviews. This position is focused on safety, security and minimizing loss. Sound intriguing? Read more below and apply online.
About the Role:
- Act as a liaison with Loss Prevention, Security Services, and Cargo Claims Leadership to identify trends and share information regarding open investigations or potential targeted theft areas.
- Organize and/or conduct interviews of victims, witnesses and persons of interest utilizing established interviewing techniques and skills specific to corporate investigations.
- Prioritize and investigate multiple incidents, as part of a growing caseload, with overlapping deadlines and client imposed priorities.
- Assist with CTPAT requirements, processes, documentation, risk assessments, and training.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice or equivalent work experience plus 5-7 years Law Enforcement or Investigator experience.
- Developed investigative and analytical skills more specific to a corporate high-tech environment, including CCTV video review and preservation.
- Strong problem analysis skills with the ability to understand data and identify trends.
- Strong oral and written communication skills while developing positive professional relationships.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.