Sales Operations Internship
Schneider is seeking Sales Operations Interns to join our team. The Sales Operations internship offers an opportunity for our interns to participate in sales trainings, and to work in a fun and fast paced environment. Interns provide support to several departments including Carrier Sales, Customer Service, Account Management, have visibility to the Management team and actively participate in an array of sales experiences and trainings throughout the internship.
In this role you will:
- Research carriers to ship freight
- Quote and negotiate loads
- Schedule freight
- Input customer and carrier information
- Paid Internships
- Developmental opportunities designed specifically for associates in the Intern program
- Comprehensive training, learning multiple facets of your department or line of business
- Opportunities for full time employment after graduation offers:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance coverage
- Paid vacation, holidays, and flex time
- 401K with company match
- Professional, on-going training
- Career advancement opportunities
You don't have to wait until you get a degree to make your mark on the "real world." When you intern with Schneider, you'll work with experienced and innovative people who want to help you grow. Schneider will challenge you, but also support you every step of the way. #schneiderintern
Ideal candidates will:
- Be currently enrolled in college or technical school and have completed your Freshman year
- Have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or greater
- Be available from early June through August for a 40 hour per week internship Monday- Friday between the hours of 7 am to 5 pm
- Have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.