- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday- Friday
Do you love a positive and ever-changing work environment? Are you passionate about the opportunity to help others find a fulfilling and rewarding career? Are you looking for a path to a career of interesting challenges and opportunities? If that sounds like something you would love then you will want to check this opportunity out. Schneider is an industry leading transportation company and has an immediate need for a high-energy and resilient Compliance Specialist to join our Driver Recruiting team and you could be just the person we are looking for. Are you up for it? Apply today.
As a Compliance Specialist, you will:
- Compile and review driver qualification files to ensure Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation and Schneider compliance
- Utilize Schneider's verification program, Tenstreet, to confirm employment history to include drug and alcohol results, accident history and reasons for termination
- Order and review criminal checks, motor vehicle records and other driver qualifications on candidates to ensure they meet Schneider's hiring guidelines
- Systematically update Schneider's applicant tracking system, Taleo, to ensure candidates, recruiters and training locations are up-to-date and aligned on candidate status
- Audit files thoroughly to ensure driver applicants meet hiring guidelines and Schneider's core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. You will love it here.
You will need:
- High School diploma / GED or equivalent work experience - ideally 9 to 12 months of previous Customer Service exposure
- Strong communication skills with the ability and desire to meet deadlines and prioritize workload in a high-volume work environment
- Ability to be a self-starter in a team environment and provide support to other team members as needed
- Sound judgement with effective problem analysis skills
- Basic computer knowledge with experience in Excel and Word
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays at times
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.