- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Schneider Maintenance Team has an immediate need for a self-starting, customer focused Inventory Clerk to join their team. In this role, you will provide customer service to the shop parts network and Schneider Emergency Maintenance teams to ensure units are available to haul freight with supplying parts for units that are broke down. You are accountable for pulling and packing orders for UPS and LTL freight; along with some basic computer work to reflect inventory transactions. You will be in a fast paced environment that requires you to multi task and be organized. Begin your journey today by completing the online application and we'll help you get on your way to an outstanding new career with a resilient values based company.
About the role:
- Provide extraordinary customer service to both internal associates and external vendors
- Answer incoming calls from company shops and Schneider Emergency Maintenance to determine what parts are needed and how to procure them
- Track inventory transactions
As an Associate you will enjoy:
- Schneider offers a clean, safe working environment, with company paid training, safety shoe program and uniforms provided by the company
- A competitive hourly wage paid weekly, plus shift pay of $1.50/hour for off-shift hours plus an additional $0.65/hour for weekend work.
- Paid vacation, flex days and Holiday pay as well as a company matched 401K, fully funded Retirement and Profit Share plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, and wellness programs available to include smoking cessation & adoption benefits, flexible spending account
- Education reimbursement program plus individual development opportunities, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Associates degree or the equivalent work experience and the ability to lift 75 pounds daily
- Planning and organizing skills under changing priorities and interruptions, with an ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service, oral, and written communication along with teambuilding skills that are highly desired.
- A problem solver with troubleshooting skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.