Vendor Maintenance Coordinator Sr
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Tuesday-Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm
Schneider is seeking a collaborative Senior Vendor Maintenance Coordinator to be the point of contact for equipment maintenance vendors within Schneider. Your focus will be to support all company equipment maintenance, Schneider Owner Operator equipment maintenance programs and Schneider Finance (SFI) leased tractors, and will serve as the technical bridge between our service vendors and Schneider associates. Schneider Finance.
About the role:
- Develop and communicate the processes used by company dedicated accounts, Owner Operators, Schneider shops, and vendors to maintain the equipment, and to ensure appropriate reimbursements are made for those repairs.
- Provide coaching and advice to internal Schneider departments to enable best value decisions.
- Ensure all equipment is being maintained within DOT and Schneider compliance. Research completed repairs to validate DOT violations and communicate with regulatory.
- Research and resolve vended Maintenance invoice problems, payment discrepancies, vendor issues, internal process breakdowns, and Owner Operator billing issues. This includes working with vendors and negotiating pricing.
- Create and update internal communications including the intranet and audit database to ensure the best quality of internal processes, work, and accurate accountability of the team.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience; Technical school degree in diesel technology preferred
- Experience as an ASE Certified Master Diesel Mechanic preferred
- Knowledge of the financial aspects and technical requirements of equipment, warranty considerations, and potential maintenance solutions
- Ability to coach and influence other Schneider associates and vendors to ensure best value decisions are made
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.