Senior Sales Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Somewhat flexible – around 7:30am-5pm
Schneider is looking for a strong communicator to join our team as a Senior Sales Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible to sell the benefits of the Carrier Purchasing Program to new carriers. This requires on boarding prospective carriers and working with carrier qualifications and external vendors. This position broadens your customer service and logistics knowledge which in turn drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions within our organization! With Schneider, you are part of a sustainable, environmentally conscious company, with a commitment to our communities and a resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity respect and excellence in all we do.
About the Role:
- Handle inquiries from carriers about the Carrier Purchasing Program as well as cold calling existing Schneider carriers to introduce the benefits of the program.
- Manage existing carriers to increase the fuel they purchase through the program.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A post secondary education and relevant work experience to include maintenance, customer service, sales, or carrier qualifications desired.
- An ability to make high volume outbound calls to build and grow the carrier base. Strong communication/sales skills over the phone.
- Experience with managing existing customers.
- Demonstrated flexibility to respond to changing work priorities.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.