- Port Wentworth, GA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
Schneider is seeking a Warehouse Manager to join our thriving team! Our Warehouse Managers run an entire warehouse and provide oversight to the team, while leading all aspects of warehouse safety, quality, productivity, efficiency, cost control, customer service and associate engagement. In addition, our leaders mentor, manage and grow front line leaders and warehouse associates.
As a Warehouse Manager you will:
- Develop, review and meet budget, department and financial goals
- Develop strategies for associate scheduling to ensure we exceed our customers demands, volumes and expectations
- Provide guidance to the daily activities of the warehouse including loading/unloading, maintenance, inventory control and safety
- Utilize innovation and continuous improvement to streamline processes and practices
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have a four-year degree or equivalent work experience plus four to six years of experience
- Have experience working in a logistics and warehousing environment with overall knowledge of basic warehousing, supply chain principles, warehouse management and yard management systems
- Be skilled in communication, problem solving, and project management skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.