Sales Account Representative
*$1000 sign on bonus when you start before July 31st!*
Schneider is seeking creative, dynamic and inventive problem solvers to join our Schneider Transportation Management (STM) Inside Sales team! Schneider offers extensive training to help you gain knowledge on the transportation industry and the services we offer. As an innovator of Logistics, we will give you creative prospecting and negotiation techniques to propel your success in our Inside Sales Representative role. Along with our state-of-the-art technology, we will ensure you are up to date with real time market and industry trends allowing you to make calculated decisions that help service our customers. You will also take part in a continued apprenticeship program that will give you the tools you need for ongoing success.
About the Role:
- You start by supporting our existing accounts to understand how we price and service our customers effectively.
- During your first year you will identify and develop new business opportunities through prospecting, planning, and cold-calling.
- You then establish, grow, and maintain positive working relationships with your customers and provide solutions to them utilizing our state of the art tools and resources.
- You will be working independently and collaboratively to establish a strong personal book of business.
As an associate you will enjoy our competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions, growth & remote work opportunities after 12 months and an established career path based on your future goals. You will have a strong work life balance that includes, paid vacation, holidays and personal time off. You will have eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance and can participate in our company paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Successful candidates will:
- Have an associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have a strong work ethic, be effective communicators, be skilled in multitasking, have strong attention to detail and will be incentive motivated.
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.