Brokerage Operations Manager
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
About the role:
- You will provide leadership to your sales team by training, coaching and mentoring associates to be good negotiators and decision makers and fostering a culture of opportunities
- You will lead & educate the team on the "why" behind processes, and develop and monitor business goals
- You will regularly conduct performance management meetings with your team and will provide performance appraisals, associate development opportunities and ongoing feedback
- You will deliver favorable results in key factor areas such as, service levels, carrier performance, margin management, cost management, revenue growth, and associate productivity
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business, transportation or related field, or have three years of successful brokerage, sales, operations or customer service leadership and/or management experience
- Be known for their initiative, work ethic, strong communication skills, and good judgement
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.